🤖 Co-founder of LABS ON MARS agency
👨🔬 Data Scientist, specialized in Digital Marketing
📢 Data Science / SEO Speaker
Since 2020, I am the co-creator of LABS ON MARS. The data science agency specialized in digital marketing and e-commerce, in which I support companies in their data and AI projects, through data science coaching and development of custom AI solutions.
I am also the creator of the DATA SCIENCE SEO training, often referred to by our clients as “advanced way to do SEO using machine learning“, this training provides tools to automate your SEO actions and predict their chances of success.
I also created the podcast Le Cycle des IA (in French) in which I share my discoveries, as well as the DATA SEO Slack which gathers several hundred members, and this blog where I publish tutorials and thoughts about the evolution of web jobs.
How did I get to Data Science?
I created my first digital marketing company in 2011 while I was a student. The following year, I joined OVH Cloud, the European leader in cloud computing, as an SEO specialist. I had the chance to build “from scratch” the online acquisition team (Europe / US / Canada), composed of SEO, SEA and web analytics experts and I became the manager of the team until 2017.
With the emergence of artificial intelligence in search engines, I decided to follow a Data Science course for 2 years. I developed new skills in machine learning and programming, which allowed me to join the OVH data science team. I mainly worked on “data science + digital marketing” projects, the opportunity for me to combine my passions and to publish 3 software patents.
I regularly share my discoveries as a speaker at events:
- SEO Campus Paris 2020: Automating your content strategy with Machine Learning (FR)
- Dataiku EGG Paris 2019 : How to use Dataiku for SEO?
- Web2day / SEO Camp Paris 2019 : The extraordinary stories of DATA SEO
- Web2day / SEO Campus Paris / WebCampDay 2018 : Automation of an SEO strategy for noobs.
- OVH Summit 2017 : How OVH evolves towards Data Science SEO.
- Que Du Web 2017 : Data Science and SEO: log analysis, rankings prediction. Read the article about advanced log analysis for SEO
- SEO Campus Paris 2017 : How will scientific visualization boost your SEO?
- OVH Summit 2016 : SEO positions, from tracking to prediction
- Webinar SEMrush / SEO Campus Paris 2015 : Server-side SEO, where to start? Watch the video interview
- OVH Summit 2015 : How to improve your site’s webperfs?
- OVH World Tour 2015 : The future of web content in the face of connected objects. Read my article “from SEO to COO“.
- OVH World Tour 2015 : Domain Names, Strategies and Brand Protection
- OVH Summit 2014 : SEO and web hosting
- SEO Camp Lille 2014 : How did SEO become strategic at OVH?