🤖 Founder of LABS ON MARS agency
👨🔬 Co-founder of DATA SEO LABS trainings
📢 SEO / Data Science Speaker
Since 2017, I am the co-founder of DATA SEO LABS. The first training organization in data science for digital marketing professionals. Often referred to by our customers as “the advanced way to do SEO using machine learning“, DATA SEO LABS provides concrete tools to automate your SEO actions and predict their chances of success.
In 2019, wishing to go further in helping companies into their “data shift”, I created Labs on Mars, the Data Science + SEO agency. We specialize in using data and AI to increase traffic from search engines.
I also created the podcast Le Cycle des IA (in French) in which I share my discoveries, as well as the DATA SEO Slack which gathers several hundred members, and this blog where I publish tutorials and thoughts about the evolution of web jobs.
How did I get to Data Science?
I created my first digital marketing company in 2011 while I was a student. The following year, I joined OVH Cloud, the European leader in cloud computing, as an SEO specialist. I had the chance to build “from scratch” the online acquisition team (Europe / US / Canada), composed of SEO, SEA and web analytics experts and I became the manager of the team until 2017.
With the emergence of artificial intelligence in search engines, I decided to follow a Data Science course for 2 years. I developed new skills in machine learning and programming, which allowed me to join the OVH data science team. I mainly worked on “data science + digital marketing” projects, the opportunity for me to combine my passions and to publish 3 software patents.
I regularly share my discoveries as a speaker at events:
- Dataiku EGG Paris 2019 : How to use Dataiku for SEO?
- Web2day / SEO Camp Paris 2019 : The extraordinary stories of DATA SEO
- Web2day / SEO Campus Paris / WebCampDay 2018 : Automation of an SEO strategy for noobs.
- OVH Summit 2017 : How OVH evolves towards Data Science SEO.
- Que Du Web 2017 : Data Science and SEO: log analysis, rankings prediction. Read the article about advanced log analysis for SEO
- SEO Campus Paris 2017 : How will scientific visualization boost your SEO?
- OVH Summit 2016 : SEO positions, from tracking to prediction
- Webinar SEMrush / SEO Campus Paris 2015 : Server-side SEO, where to start? Watch the video interview
- OVH Summit 2015 : How to improve your site’s webperfs?
- OVH World Tour 2015 : The future of web content in the face of connected objects. Read my article “from SEO to COO“.
- OVH World Tour 2015 : Domain Names, Strategies and Brand Protection
- OVH Summit 2014 : SEO and web hosting
- SEO Camp Lille 2014 : How did SEO become strategic at OVH?